Saturday, April 17, 2004

Fox News has a prophetic article on Abdel Aziz Rantissi

Reporter's Notebook: Dead Man Talking
Monday, March 29, 2004
By Mike Tobin

Note the date.

Two years ago I wanted to interview Rantissi, so I went to his house in Gaza City. Now he lives on the move, in secret, and doesn’t answer a phone for fear the Israeli Air force can use the telephone signal to track him and kill him. My best bet was to bump into him.

Seems if Israel's plan is working. Keep them moving, off the phone and in fear.

Later that evening Hamas would make the announcement official. Rantissi is the leader in the Gaza strip. The chief of the organization responsible for the deaths of 377 Israeli civilians, calling for an "open war" on Jews, he had just moved to the top of Israel’s hit list.

Got him!

As I said in my earlier post; NEXT! "Now serving number 1"

No comments:

 
Brain Bliss